Monday, February 25, 2013

Pink Princess Play Dough!


I was inspired by several posts on other blogs to make play dough scented with extract. Little Shirley is in full princess mode, so it was only fitting that we make pink princess play dough. We had some extract from the holidays left over peppermint extract. This added just the right touch of an added sensory element. Last we added a little glitter, and prompts to play and away she went. 

Pink PRINCESS play dough!


 I set out jewels, a paper crown from a cereal box and necklaces and the fun continued. I always keep a bag of play dough toys available when we play with play dough. Cookie cutters, candles, rolling pins and cupcake liners are among some of our favorite play dough props.

 You can see our end result. We will continue to enjoy this playdough for at least two months. What endless possibilites with pink play dough!

No comments: